Game Design Challenge
The game design challenge was a project assigned me by my Animation teacher, Mr. Janze. The challenge is about making a basic board game and doing a lot of play test. There are five game types to choose from: Race to the End, Territorial Acquisition, Adventure, Collecting, and FPS. Out of the five i chose to make an Adventure basic game. So i did, and its call DemonSlayer proto type I. Why i call it proto type I? Is because I only forced on play testing the game and making adjustment to it so that is more balanced or it makes the game more smooth. Anyways as they say "a picture is worth a thousand words" so scroll down and enjoy the pictures of my DemonSlayer proto type I.-The setup with the map.
-The setup with the boss room.
-The rules after multiple play test.
-The item sheet, talks about all the function of items/mobs.
-The Legendary Weapons, talks about the stats of the weapons.
-The list of changes/improvements that is made to the game after many play test.
-SoulHeartGamer~ Signing out







No comments:
Post a Comment