15 Minutes Game
Today I'll be showing u guys how to make a playable board game in 3 easy steps or under 15 mins as the title suggested.
Material: -a piece of paper -writing utensil -eraser -a dice -and a couple of friends to play with~
Step 1: Make a line on the paper/board that's going to be ur board game. It can be any line straight or curve it doesn't matter.
Step 2: Make more lines on top of ur first line to crate a path.
Step 3: Mark off both ends of ur path, using the words "Start" & "End".
Oh! I forgot to mention that by the third step u were suppose to have game pieces for ur game~Congratulation! you have just made a race-to-the-end game. Now get a couple of friends over and start testing out ur new board game. The rules are simple & basic, just take turns rolling the dice and move ur piece along the path until it reaches to the end. And by all means go ahead and add different stuff to ur game such as; a theme, additional rules, different game pieces, etc... To conclude this, I didn't thought of this first and I'm sure a lot of ppl already learned this before me. However I would still likes to teach those who haven't learned this yet. Now have fun playing ur newly made board game~
-SoulHeartGamer Signing out~



No comments:
Post a Comment